Scaled-down, affordably-priced version of the 8310 that does not include ethernet, I2C expansion, COM2, or COM3.
- Simple Front panel setup without PC or other devices.
- Built-in measurement circuitry to handle sensors commonly used.
- Flexible measurement schedules and logging schemes.
- Built-in BASIC to support custom measurements, processing and communications.
- Built-in support for GOES, Iridium, GPRS, and telephone modems including speech.
- Remote operation without using custom PC programs.
- Wide temperature operation for reliability in extreme conditions.
- Battery operation with low power consumption.
- SDI-12 support functions.
- Real-time data views.
- Single and dual point calibration methods.
- Useful diagnostic logs.
- 32 MB RAM logging memory.
||1.0 second to 24 hours (programmable)|
-0.1 to 5V with respect to ground, single ended or differential
0-5V, ±78mV (with respect to ground)
±2.5V, ±78mV (+ input with respect to – input)
0.002% of 5V typ 0.003% of 78mV typ
- Digital Inputs
6 (2 Bi-Directional)
- Functions Supported
Inputs: status, counter, frequency, quadrature
- Pulse Counter
8KHz, minimum pulse width 100 micro-sec w/ programmable debouncing
- Digital Outputs
- Output Type
Open collector with 100 ohm current limiting resistor, 100 mA max, 15V max
- Excitation Channels
Precision voltage reference, switched battery, switched +5, protected +12V, protected +5V
- Communication Ports
1 RS232 for communications
Satlink2, Sutron Data & Voice Modem, Radio, Direct Connect, GPRS, IRIDIUM, MODBUS, & custom devices via BASIC
1 communication type
- Operating Temperature
-40 a +60 °C
- Display Operating Temp.
LCD operates to -20°C
- Display Type
2×20 character sunlight-readable backlit LCD
- Keypad Type
Non-volatile memory: 65MB (1 to 3 million readings) RAM: 32 MB
- SD Card
Download data & read/write setups or additional log memory
Built in Ethernet support
- Clock Accuracy
5.4 sec/month (at 0°C – 40°C)
- Power Requirements
10-16VDC (20VDC max)
- Current Drain
Typically 3mA standby, 40mA active
- Communication Protocols Supported
SSP (Sutron Standard Protocol), MODBUS, YMODEM, Telnet, HTTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, SLIP, PPP, and custom protocols via Basic using RS-232, TCP, and UDP
Menu driven setup, Expanded complexity via BASIC, Custom capability via C++
- Device Dimensions
11.5 in. (30 cm)
6 in. (15.3 cm)
3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
3.1 lbs. (1.5 Kg)