The OTT CBS is a compact, accurate, and low power bubbler sensor for surface water level monitoring. The OTT CBS meets or exceeds USGS standards for accuracy, and will not drift over time. It features outputs for SDI-12 and 420 mA.
- Accurate—Meets and exceeds USGS guidelines for water level accuracy, and will not drift over time
- Complete Solution—Combining the CBS with an EPS-50 bubble chamber reduces the influence of wave action and prevents unnecessary noise in your data
- Low Maintenance—No desiccant, pump maintenance, or lubrication required
- Easy-to-Start/Install—All programming can be completed using DIP switches; connect into existing platforms using 3/8' O.D. or 4mm O.D. measuring tube (no adapters required)
- Compact Size—small and powerful pump motor generates the required volume of air to perform measurement.
- Low Power—Intelligent pumping strategy compares the previous measurement to the actual pressure at the current measurement, and optimizes the pumping time depending on the difference (i.e., small changes in level are measured with very short pump cycles)
- Surface water, Groundwater
- Drift-free water level measurement - no pressure sensor or electronics in the water
- 0 to 15 m or 0 to 30 m
- ± 3 mm (high accuracy version); ± 5 mm (standard and 30 meter versions)
- SDI-12, RS-485 (using SDI-12), or 4 ...20 mA