The FT640 is part of our line of CDC-recommended continuous data recorders for monitoring vaccine storage. Geared for fast-paced clinical settings this temperature data logger provides 24/7 temperature monitoring of your vaccine supply. It has a touchscreen digital display with full-graphing capabilities which means your complete temperature history is at your fingertips - with scrolling and zoom.
The FT640 is equipped with one replaceable thermistor probe immersed in a glycol bottle for stable readings. With high functionality, this unit is designed to work without software. Software is only needed if you want to download the data to a PC.
- One replaceable thermistor probe with attached glycol bottle
- 4.1" x 5.5" (104mm x 140mm) Touchscreen Display with Min/Max option
- Audio/Visual Alarms
- Calibrated and Certified
- Flash Card Data Download ready
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0 to 95% RH non-condensing (Logger Only)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions 0 to 122F (-18 to 50C)
- Battery Backup 12 Hrs (Re-chargeable batteries included; Hardwired)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Calibration Options N100 , N300, N400, & N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature; CH1: Temperature (F/C)
- Data Capacity 32,000
- Dimensions 1.4 x 8.5 x 6.9in (3.5 x 21.6 x 17.5cm)
- Display Dimensions Height 5
- Display Dimensions Width 6.4
- Display Type Touchscreen
- Display Update Rate Varies with logging interval
- Displays Min/Max Yes
- Download Type USB / Flash Card
- Flash Card Option SD Card (2GB or less)
- IP Rating 21