You can use the LMS SCADAS Recorder as an autonomous data recording device, a smart recorder with a wireless smart device or a frontend system for your in-field and laboratory applications. The integration of data acquisition and analysis improves data consistency and allows you to reliably compare data sets.
A wireless connection with a smart device provides you instant data validation during the measurement process. This state-of-the-art remote control allows you to visualize and monitor real-time data recording and change settings as required. By eliminating blind recording, the LMS SCADAS Recorder saves time and ensures the data you acquire is exactly what you need. The embedded LAN interface also allows the operation of the LMS SCADAS Recorder as a personal computer (PC) frontend system for in-field or laboratory applications. It can stream data in parallel to a CompactFlash card and a PC. You can visualize data as it is processed and saved on the hard disk in real-time.
- Immediate data validation
- Autonomous recording on CompactFlash card
- Wireless communication with a smart remote control
- Easy-to-use recorder software for set-up, data acquisition and validation
- GPS receiver, IRIG-B and CAN-bus
- Water and dust protected withingress protection code IP54 (07)