The rugged lockable control cabinet of the OTT MetSystems is designed for automatic meteorological stations. it is equipped with components for power supply as well as with the IP datalogger OTT netDL for saving and remotely transferring meteorological data. The datalogger is preconfigured for use with the precipitation gauge OTT Pluvio² and optionally also for Lufft-weather sensors. This simplifies the set up of sensors. The high quality of the properly installed components guarantees a long useful life.
- Standardised configuration resulting in particularly attractive value for your money
- Top-quality components, professionally installed and properly wired, threfore long useful life
- Significantly less effort required for setting up a measuring station; with different preconfigured proven weather sensors depending on the system version
- Remote data transfer via GSM/GPRS, 3G or LAN thanks to efficient modbus enabled IP-datalogger with integrated modem; supports all major transfer protocols
- Standard interfaces provide flexibility – any SDI-12- or RS-485-sensor may be connected; additional analogue connections, depending on the system version
- Rugged, lockable stainless steel system cabinet with built-in breather gland for ventilation and drainage - best possible protection for all components; water-proof cable glands for easy sensor connection
- Convenient stainless steel mast mounting bracket for easy installation to masts of 1" ... 4", alternatively stainless steel wall bracket (both available as accessories).
- Compact solution for automatic weather stations
- Synoptic and climatological weather stations
- Mains power
- Cellular, Ethernet