Measures stage (level) of rivers, streams, reservoirs, & other bodies of water.
- Revolves one rotation of the 5/16 in. input shaft into 400 increments
- Low power (less than 2.5mA from a 12VDC supply @ 2.5 rev/sec)
- Uses solid state, low power optical sensor technology Low starting torque (less than 0.25 ounce/inch)
- Surge protected
- Externally accessible, internal back-up battery. Can use standard AA battery.
- Accepts commands and returns data in the industry standard SDI-12 format, allowing it to interface with dataloggers that have SDI-12 communications ports such as the Xpert Datalogger
- User selectable resolution.
- User specified scaling (Does not require specific circumference wheel).
- User selectable direction for increasing counts (CW or CCW).
- 32 bit resolution counter.
- Range limited by SDI-12 to 7 digits. With 2 decimal place resolution, +99999.99. With 3 decimal place resolution, +9999.999.
- Programmable rate of change tracking. Factory default 2.5 rev/sec.
- Built-in 2 line by 8 character LCD display with backlight
- Internal back-up battery voltage readable via SDI-12
- Excessive shaft speed indicated on display.
- Display turned on by depressing “DISPLAY” button
- Display is continuously update with current value.
- Communications interfaces: SDI-12, SDI-12 protocol over RS-485, RS-232
- Double bearing design to support up to 10 lbs on the shaft.
||7 to 16 VDC over voltage and reverse voltage protected|
||< 0.25 inch-ounce|
||5/16 inch with both threads and a flat|
||400 count per revolution|
||User selectable Range 7 decimal digits (examples: ±99999.99 or ±9999.999)|
||2 line, 8 character per line with backlight Backup Battery AA size, 1.5V or 3.6V accepted|
||Double bearing arrangement supports up to 10 lb. shaft load|
||User specifies wheel size – no required circumference|
||User specified – factory default 2.5 rev/s|
||-40ºC to +60ºC (Display viewable -20ºC to +60ºC)|
||SDI-12, RS-232, SDI-12 protocol over RS-485 (on -DT unit)|
||V1.3 – will work with V1.0, V1.1, V1.2, and V1.3 dataloggers|