A 12-pack of Dickson coin-sized temperature and humidity data loggers provide a great per unit price making them ideal for mapping warehouses or large stability chambers. Their size makes them ideal for shipping and transportation applications.
1.8F, 1C accuracy
Easy to use
- Ambient Operating RH Conditions 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Operating Temperature Conditions -4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Approvals CE
- Battery Life (Avg) 6 Months (at 2 Minute Sample Rate, Ambient Temperature)
- Cable Details USB - Male Series A plug to 5 pin Male Series B mini plug.
- Cable Length 6ft
- Calibration Options N100, N300, N400, N520
- Channels CH1: Temperature, CH2: Humidity
- Data Capacity 7,936 (3,968 per Channel)
- Delayed Start Yes
- Dimensions 0.62 x 1.4 x 1.75in
- Download Time 30 Seconds
- Download Type USB
- Enclosure Polycarbonate
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% RH from 60 to 95%; +/-2% RH from 0 to 60%
- Humidity Range 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Humidity Sensor Type Digital RH Sensor
- IP Rating 20
- Included Accessories 3V Lithium Battery (One per Unit) and Quick Start Guide.
*Software is not included.
- Memory Type EEPROM
- Minimum Software Version Required 15.5
- Notes The TK550 is a twelve pack of TK150s. TK150s may NOT be purchased individually.
- PC Requirements HelpMicrosoft Windows 98 or newer; 16 MB RAM, 1 free USB root hub,
CD drive, VGA monitor or better
- Power Source 3V Lithium Battery (User Replaceable)
- Response Time 10 Minutes to 63% of Full Scale
- Sample Interval User Selectable (from 10 seconds to 24 hour intervals,
- in 10 second increments).
- Software Options A016, A026
- Temperature Accuracy +/-1.8F from -4 to 158F (+/-1C from -20 to 70C)
- Temperature Range Help-4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Temperature Sensor Type Digital Sensor
- Unit Weight 1 lb
- Units/Pkg 12
- Warranty 12-Month Limited