Wind Speed & Direction Sensor
- Consistent performance, no accuracy degradation from wear of moving parts
- Corrosion free, uv resistant material
- Low start speed (0.01 m/s, 0.09 knots)
- Maintenance free
- No calibration required
- Robust construction
- Software configurable
- Status code output
- True 0° – 360° operation (no dead band on direction output)
- Wind speed and direction from a single unit
- Economic to use
- Land-based or marine applications
- Multiple WindSonics may be connected via one cable to a single SDI-12 data logger port.
- Greater distances with SDI-12 than those possible with analogue voltage outputs
- SDI-12 WindSonic interfaces with any SDI-12 compatible data logger.
- Reduced risk of data corruption – an SDI-12 digital signal is less likely to be corrupted by external interference than analogue signals.
- Avoid proprietary protocol or custom wiring and programming of data loggers.
- Power supply to the WindSonic may be supplied through a single data cable.
- Widely used in water resource research by government, industry and agricultural organizations
||0 – 60 m/s|
||0° – 360°, no dead band|
||1, 2 or 4 outputs/second|
||Wind speed & direction or UV|
||m/s, knots, mph, kph, ft/min|
||RS232 + RS422 + RS485|
||RS232 + RS422 + RS485 0-5V or 4-20mA|
|Anemometer Status||Message is part of standard output .|
||9-30Vdc @ 40mA|
||Luran S KR 2861/1C ASA/PC|
||.5 kg (1 pound)|
||Pipe Mounting 44.45 mm (1.75 inches diameter)|
||-35° to +70° C|
||-40° to +90° C|
||<5% to 100%|
||BS EN 50081-1: 1992 (EmissionsClass B), BS EN 50082-1: 1997 (Immunity)|