This 21CFR-compliant standalone data logger measures more than 16,000 readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100% relative humidity (RH) range. At the touch of a button, use the on-board display to cycle between the current, minimum and maximum logs seen during the session for both temperature and humidity.
Used in conjunction with Lascar's 21CFR Part 11 software, the logger enjoys all of the core offerings of the original EasyLog software, but with additional 21CFR characteristics including user permissions, encrypted data which cannot be edited, full audit trail and electronic signatures for all activity.
Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port and using the free 21CFR Part 11 software provided. Supplied with ½ AA battery and wall mount clip.
- Measurement range -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F)
- Internal resolution 0.5°C (1°F)
- Accuracy (overall error) 0.55°C (1.04°F) typical (5 to 60°C)
- Long term stability <0.02°C (0.04°F) / year
- Measurement range 0 to 100%RH
- Internal resolution 0.5%RH
- Accuracy (overall error) 2.25%RH typical (20 to 80%RH)
- Long term stability <0.25%RH / year
- Logging Rate User selectable between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery Life 2 Years